Tuesday, December 12

Back Again With A New Look And Attitude


Well hello there readers! It's been awhile since I've written here but I'm about to change all that.


Happy to see you all and sending Good Vibes outward to you!

If you haven't been here in awhile Wonderland has a new look. I had a lot of fun doing it so let me know how you like it. I also went through and fixed a lot of old code and posts that got stripped out when Photobucket got greedy and screwed me.

About that, Photobucket, the image library that I've used for decades decided to charge users who host their own images through them on their websites and such. Without warning these ugly ads to go pay homage to them popped up everywhere because I had been using Photobucket faithfully for years. It was a great place to store images and they gave you the HTML code for using them other places. That's how I got in deep do-do when Photobucket decided to start making money offa me.

What they don't know is I know how to write my own darn code now and don't need them. Still, I had a lot of old posts that were messed up and dotted with ugly ads on them. Some got fixed and a bunch got thrown out but most of them needed to go.


I've been up to a lot! I bike 20-30 miles every other day on the Bay Trail in San Mateo. I have never felt better! I write about biking and health on Bike With Bekkie a newer blog on WordPress.

I hope you'll be back when I have more to say. After all of the work and years I've put into this blog I'm going to take advantage of it and the great place it has on Google search. I'm all spiffed up and ready for business.

It's a new time for me, almost a new year and as Billy Idol put it, "It's a nice day to, start again!" (From White Wedding.) Night folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bekkie's Wonderland has been around for decades now, it used to be at MySpace until I moved it to Blogger. I've covered a plethora of subjects but due to its longevity and changes in the internet it's age is showing (as is mine.) I hope you will enjoy as I gently bring it up to date moving towards the uncertain future.