Wednesday, October 31

Welcome Home And Congratulations To The SF Giants!

The SF Giants won the World Series in 2010! Photobucket Awesome!

Now….in 2012;

Photobucket

The SF Giants win the World Series once again!Photobucket

Photobucket

They dominated the season and took no prisoners!Photobucket

Photobucket

Go  Photobucket

Thank you for all of your hard work, but it wouldn’t be anything without your hearts behind it. You are definitely a team with heart! Relax and enjoy what you have reaped. Bless You SF Giants!

PhotobucketKeep On Bloggin’!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you like the geekiness and topics that I write about in Wonderland. This is an older blog so I don't write very often anymore, however, the posts from the past are still enjoyable and I wrote on a plethora of subjects so give my Wonderland a try you may like it. Big hug!

BTW I have Comment Moderation turned on for the rude ones who have to leave fake comments with poorly hidden links in them. You ruin it for everyone but you already know that.