Thursday, September 8

Illusion Carpet in The Game Store

 
This optical illusion carpet, spotted in a Paris video game store provides an illusion of a vortex floor. The effect is achieved by printing bent lines in an according manner, just like what we have already seen in Apple’s executive garden. Not only does this carpet mess with your mind, it might also make you actually trip while trying to walk across it! Can you see the floor as flat, which it actually is?
 

Illusion-Carpet-in-The-Game-Store


I want to have this carpeting all through my house. Enjoy the rest of these optic illusions.


Photobucket

 
Photobucket


Photobucket
 

 
If you see the woman spinning to the right you are using the right side of your brain. If she spins to the left you are using the left side of your brain. Practice to see if you can use both sides of your brain to make her spin both directions. Practice makes perfect.
 

Photobucket


Photobucket


Puking Your Head Out
 

 
With Monday being a holiday this week is going even faster! Soon the weekend will be upon us again, it’s already Thursday! Hope your week has been great!
 
Photobucket  Keep On Bloggin’!

4 comments:

  1. Wooooooooooo, closest thing to feeling drunk without touching a drop, good fun Beckie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great Bekkie :) I can see the lady going to the right and the left, but the right is stronger! I love the hands :D Thanks for sharing xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blessings...
    Interesting eh, if only they could come up with sustainable employment for all...imagine the possibilities!

    Have a grand weekend...
    pop on by, pull a chair up and get your read on.
    Peace.
    Rhapsody
    http://twitter.com/rhapsodyphoenix

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, I'll pop by and visit all you lovely ladies. I'm glad you had so much fun with the illusions I think they are very fun. Need to visit you and see what's shaking,I hope you have something tasty for me to see? Have a fun weekend! ♥

    ReplyDelete

I hope you like the geekiness and topics that I write about in Wonderland. This is an older blog so I don't write very often anymore, however, the posts from the past are still enjoyable and I wrote on a plethora of subjects so give my Wonderland a try you may like it. Big hug!

BTW I have Comment Moderation turned on for the rude ones who have to leave fake comments with poorly hidden links in them. You ruin it for everyone but you already know that.