Thursday, April 18

Cats And Dolphins

When I first saw one of these videos I thought it was amazing! Animal’s really are something aren’t they? You have got to watch this.


Uploaded on Mar 6, 2011

Cat and Dolphin playing together. Theater of the Sea, a marine animal park in Islamorada, Florida in 1997. The dolphins are Shiloh and Thunder and the cat is Arthur.


This was taken at a marine animal park in Florida. Wouldn’t it be nice if people could get along so well when they first meet?

 photo headbangsoncomputer_t_01.gifKeep On Bloggin’!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you like the geekiness and topics that I write about in Wonderland. This is an older blog so I don't write very often anymore, however, the posts from the past are still enjoyable and I wrote on a plethora of subjects so give my Wonderland a try you may like it. Big hug!

BTW I have Comment Moderation turned on for the rude ones who have to leave fake comments with poorly hidden links in them. You ruin it for everyone but you already know that.