Friday, March 8

The Art Of Eric Fortune

I first saw Eric Fortune’s art on Google Plus. Somebody had re-shared about 5 of his acrylic on watercolor paper images and I was hooked. His stuff is what dreams are made of. People seeming to fly through the landscapes of their perspective lives. Are they dreaming or sleeping through their lives? What feelings these works brought up for me!

Eric Fortune has several websites (some on Blogger) so go and learn about his work process. He is working on some images based on the new movie, Oz The Great And Powerful and you don’t want to miss them. He’s working on the witch and it’s looking wonderful. Enjoy.

LifesObjective72

Languish72

InTheSea72

KingdomLostStudy72

InPassing72

FurtherFinal72

Hollowed72

Final72 (1)

Famine72

Dreams72

ExquisiteDeparture72

Descent72

BeyondThePast72

AWishForTheMourning72

APeacefulRest72

APlaceThatIRemember72

AMoonOfMyOwn72

AMuseAmongStarsFinal72

ApartFromFalling72

AWantToBelieve72

Allure72

Source: Eric Fortune, Personal WorksEric Fortune Fine Art, Eric Fortune’s, Art Shows

If you want to know more about Eric there is plenty more if you do a search on him. Can’t you just eat this work up?

 photo face-hole-animated.gif  Keep On Bloggin’!

6 comments:

  1. A day may start or end without a message from me, but believe me... it won't start or end without me thinking of you... See, i just did! Take care! Ü HAVE A NICE DAY!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope your day was good too Nicki, thanks for stopping by. Hope you liked Eric's work.

      Delete
  2. Good morning my friend ..
    Hope you had a nice weekend ..
    Now I wish you a good start to the new week ..
    Love forever hug Snow White

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Snow White, thanks for stopping by and letting me know I have such a good friend. XOXO

      Delete
  3. Amazing artwork so very talented.. Thank you for sharing Bekkie.. :-) Hope you have a brilliant weekend :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same to you Dreamwalker. (Love that name.) I have more of this talented man's work and I'm going to do another post soon. He has a web site and I left a comment telling him I was show casing his work (with a link) but I never heard a peep from him. He must be too busy to follow his own career. I know if somebody showcased my work I'd have to see it, wouldn't you?

      Delete

I hope you like the geekiness and topics that I write about in Wonderland. Let me know by leaving me a comment so I write more. Thank you for coming!