Saturday, February 2

Spherikal

Check out this work with spheres by Ion Lucin, from Bilbao, Spain.




He wrote;

The idea with which i started this animation was:

- experiment and explore all the graphical possibilities of representing a sphere

- always play with the form and achieve Gestalt

- work with a 3D software but achieve a graphical and flat result

- synthesize the form, the color, the movement

- the morphing and metamorphose of the shapes must be fluid and continuous

Software: Cinema 4D and After Effects for compositing and post.



 

 
Spherikal from Ion on Vimeo.
 

 
For more information and work from Ion Ion check out the links under the video.
 
I have always liked animations like this. What a lot of work it was to put this together. Remember, every change in the sphere is one static image put together to make it move and change. It takes a lot of planning. I like the music too, enjoy.
 

 
 photo FrogBall.gif  Keep On Bloggin’!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you like the geekiness and topics that I write about in Wonderland. This is an older blog so I don't write very often anymore, however, the posts from the past are still enjoyable and I wrote on a plethora of subjects so give my Wonderland a try you may like it. Big hug!

BTW I have Comment Moderation turned on for the rude ones who have to leave fake comments with poorly hidden links in them. You ruin it for everyone but you already know that.