Tuesday, February 12

Lessen The Chance Of Messin’ Your Pants

S&CLOGO_notag

Lessen the chance of messin' your pants!

As I was watching my morning guilty pleasure, “Right This Minute” I saw a product that really revolutionizes the outdoor experience in the woods. Created by Laura Stude, she says she invented the Strap and Crap™ after reminiscing about a particularly unpleasant outdoor restroom experience many years ago.

She says; “Though my professional background is in marketing and social media, I have a true passion for the outdoors and a mind that's constantly problem-solving in inventor mode. I'm really excited about bringing this to my fellow outdoorsfolk and helping them lessen the chance of messin' their pants!”

I would most certainly use this product. Women especially are at a huge disadvantage when hiking in the woods and needing to relieve themselves.


 
Watch this video of her product.

 

Benefits, Uses and Specs

  • Made in USA
  • Mold and mildew resistant
  • Designed for use by individuals weighing up to 250 lbs.
  • Lightweight and packable - weighs less than 1 lb. and folds neatly
  • Sanitary
  • 9 ft in length
  • No need to remove your pack
  • Great for hiking, backpacking, hunting, camping and many other outdoor activities
  • Loops for add-ons (TP, bear bell, shovel, hand sanitizer, etc.)
  • Useful for securing other gear, hanging food out of reach of hungry bears, or even as a leash for Fido
  • Practical for men, women and children
  • Colors available for custom units


This product is still accumulating funds for putting it on the market. Laura Stude is asking for donations to get on the ground floor of her product. For more information or helping with funding; Strap And Crap. You can also vote on your favorite T-shirt for the product.

 photo image001.gif   Keep On Bloggin’!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you like the geekiness and topics that I write about in Wonderland. This is an older blog so I don't write very often anymore, however, the posts from the past are still enjoyable and I wrote on a plethora of subjects so give my Wonderland a try you may like it. Big hug!

BTW I have Comment Moderation turned on for the rude ones who have to leave fake comments with poorly hidden links in them. You ruin it for everyone but you already know that.