Friday, November 9

Turkey Day Videos

Photobucket

It may not be time for Thanksgiving quite yet but these Turkey Day videos will get you in the spirit, or at least give you some chuckles as we go into the weekend. If you like them this will give you time to share your favorites with friends and family before Thanksgiving gets here.

These videos are from YouTube, I hope you enjoy them as much as I did.

Photobucket

The first one is my favorite and if you don’t watch any of them you must watch this one. The animation is quirky and would you want to eat a turkey that looks like that?! Ha ha! So here it is, “The Turkey Song”.

 Photobucket

This one is called “U Can’t Stuff This”.

 Photobucket

Here’s one called “You Can’t Gobble Me”.

 Photobucket

This one is called “Thanksgiving Overture”.

 Photobucket

Here’s an oldie but goodie, “A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving”.

  Photobucket

A Turkey Goes Into Space in “Happy Thanksgiving Song”.

 Photobucket

Here’s another one “Showdown-Farmer Verses Turkey”.

  Photobucket

Last but not least you can “Do The Turkey”.

  Photobucket

It’s always fun to watch videos that on YouTube it’s awesome! There are some talented people putting videos up there, and their channels are excellent.

On the other turkey leg, there are some awful video channels up there. OMG!

I hope you have a good Thanksgiving this year! Do something for the needy and be thankful for what you have. Say a prayer over your food for you have food to eat. Remember what Thanksgiving is really about and if you know someone who has nowhere to go, or are alone, invite them over for Thanksgiving dinner. You will be doing a good thing and it’ll make you feel really good too.

Which was your favorite video? 

Photobucket

PhotobucketKeep On Bloggin’!

18 comments:

  1. Bekkie, the word "gobble" is very rude in England, thats why watching that video made me fall about laughing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. jervaise brooke hamster11/24/2012 01:15:00 PM

    Bekkie, i hope you`re having a great time over the thanksgiving week-end little darlin`, from your friendly internet rodent.

    ReplyDelete
  3. jervaise brooke hamster12/06/2012 01:02:00 PM

    Merry Christmas Bekkie, have a great time little darlin`.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you had a Happy New Year JBH!

      Delete
  4. Hi! Do you know if they make any plugins to help with SEO?
    I'm trying to get my blog to rank for some targeted keywords but I'm not seeing very good gains.
    If you know of any please share. Many thanks!
    My website - contractors Orlando

    ReplyDelete
  5. jervaise brooke hamster12/25/2012 01:14:00 PM

    Bekkie, i dont know why you haven`t posted anything for Christmas, i hope you`re doin` OK little darlin`, with love from your favourite internet rodent.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I had a busy year. I also had to have another eye surgery in Dec. Didn't make for a Merry Christmas...but I'm back in the saddle now.

      Delete
  6. I just could not let this day go by without stopping by to bring you good cheer & best wishes this holiday season, from me to you. So... whatever is beautiful, whatever is meaningful and whatever brings you happiness... may it be yours this holiday season and throughout the coming year. All my best... Cheers my friend!
    --> http://i50.tinypic.com/28s8r5s.jpg

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I 'm late for X Mas but I wish you a Happy New Year & all the wonderful things it brings!

      Delete
  7. I have been neglecting my Blogger lately. Shame on me. None the less, I am returning with great anticipation of catching up with all the latest on you. Just because I have not been around lately, doesn't mean that I have not been wondering how you are doing. Stay well, "...I shall be back..." :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here. I got so busy with life offline & a little down about my blog spot. I just can't seem to get any more reader's even though I get so much traffic through here. I guess I'll have to try harder this year. LOL! Thanx for sticking with me you are a good friend.

      Delete
  8. Hello my friend ..
    Hope you had a nice Christmas and New Year ..
    I've had .. I wish you now a fine and wonderful year 2013 ..
    Hug Night Lady / Nicki

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy New Year Nicki, always great to hear from you. I will be better about staying in touch from now on. Sending my love.

      Delete
  9. I wish you a wonderful 2013
    Love always Snow White

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same to you Snow White!! How goes the survival?

      Delete

I hope you like the geekiness and topics that I write about in Wonderland. This is an older blog so I don't write very often anymore, however, the posts from the past are still enjoyable and I wrote on a plethora of subjects so give my Wonderland a try you may like it. Big hug!

BTW I have Comment Moderation turned on for the rude ones who have to leave fake comments with poorly hidden links in them. You ruin it for everyone but you already know that.