Tuesday, September 25

When I Get To The Boarder


When I Get To The Boarder
Dirty people take what's mine
I can leave them all behind
They can never cross that line
When I get to the border
Sawbones standing at the door
Waiting 'till I hit the floor
He won't find me anymore
When I get to the border
Monday morning, Monday morning, closing in on me
I'm packing up and I'm running away
To where nobody picks on me
If you see a box of pine
With a name that looks like mine
Just say I drowned in a barrel of wine
When I got to the border
When I got to the border
A one way ticket's in my hand
Heading for the chosen land
My troubles will all turn to sand
When I get to the border
Salty girl with the yellow hair
Waiting in that rocking chair
And if I'm weary I won't care
When I get to the border
Monday morning, Monday morning, closing in on me
I'm packing up and I'm running away
To where nobody picks on me
The dusty road will smell so sweet
Paved with gold beneath my feet
And I'll be dancing down the street
When I get to the border
When I get to the border
A friend sent me this and it’s not my usual music taste but something about the words made me want to share it. I think it’s the way I’ve been feeling lately. I’m sure I’m not the only one going through hard times with the economy and all, but I’ve sure been feeling blue. Ya know, feeling like packing it up and starting again?
Don’t despair, I’m usually a positive person and will bounce back quickly enough. Just remember, if you let the little things get you down, then what are you going to do when the big things hit?
PhotobucketKeep On Bloggin’!

7 comments:

  1. Thanx Horst, you are a very kind and caring friend. I appreciate it very much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blessings....
    Its been a while, thought i'd stop in and say hi. Hope you are enjoying life no matter what comes your way.

    Interesting lyrics.

    have a great weekend.
    Rhapsody
    https://plus.google.com/101099217204323189067
    http://www.facebook.com/RhapsodyPhoenix
    http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.447805618605108.130147.357513664300971&type=1
    http://s599.photobucket.com/profile/rhapsodeez
    http://www.shelfari.com/rhapsodyphoenix
    http://twitter.com/rhapsodyphoenix

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Always glad to hear from you Rhapsody! I hope everything is going lovely for you, you deserve it! Take care my good friend! Hugs!

      Delete
  3. Yup, you are right. Life is not perfect nor is it fair. To hold it together when everyone else would understand if you fell apart, takes true strength, and you are one strong woman. Just remember that whatever it is that you may be going through, there's certainly more to you. Smile. Let everyone know that today you’re a lot stronger than you were yesterday. I do.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanx for the great advice Seth, I appreaciate it very much! Luv ya!

      Delete
    2. Here's hoping that this greeting finds you well. As sure as the sun sets each day, it would rise again the following day. You can too…. even though you may be going through some tough shit, hold on, hang on there, little warrior.

      Delete

I hope you like the geekiness and topics that I write about in Wonderland. This is an older blog so I don't write very often anymore, however, the posts from the past are still enjoyable and I wrote on a plethora of subjects so give my Wonderland a try you may like it. Big hug!

BTW I have Comment Moderation turned on for the rude ones who have to leave fake comments with poorly hidden links in them. You ruin it for everyone but you already know that.