Wednesday, August 11

What’s That Word?

Each of these numbered pictures describes a word or phrase. Look at each picture then try to guess what each one means. Strap on your thinking cap and stimulate that grey matter for some clever fun.
 
They are not hard to figure out but they're not as easy as they seem. After you figure out your answers you can check and see if you are correct at the very bottom.
 
Remember, no peekin' I can't stands no peekin'! Tee hee!


1.
.Photobucket


2.
Photobucket


3.
 Photobucket


4.
Photobucket

5.
Photobucket



6.
Photobucket

7.
Photobucket

8.
Photobucket 

9.
Photobucket

10.
Photobucket

11.
Photobucket 

12.
Photobucket


I think some of the pictures could of had more than one answer but I did pretty good. Check out the answers below and see how you did.



The Answers: 1. Assaulted Peanut, 2. Eggplant, 3. Dr. Pepper, 4. Pool Table, 5. Tap Dancers, 6. Card Shark, 7. The King Of Pop, 8. I Pod, 9. Aid, 10. Knight Mare, 11. Hole Milk, 12. Light Beer
 
How did you do?
 
 photo headbangsoncomputer_t_01.gifKeep On Bloggin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you like the geekiness and topics that I write about in Wonderland. Let me know by leaving me a comment so I write more. Thank you for coming!