Friday, May 11

Life Goes On

Photobucket

Sometimes you have to take in the good with the bad, smile with the sad, love what you’ve got, and remember what you had.
Learn to forgive, but never forget, learn from your mistakes, but never regret, people change, things go wrong, but just remember, life goes on.
(Anonymous)

Today’s my birthday and I’m another year older, with another year of wear and tear. As I look into the mirror all I can think of is; “It’s My Life…” and I’m thrilled to see how many of my friends from different backgrounds and countries wished me a happy birthday! You didn’t have to do it and I’m sure you’re busy with your own lives but I wanted to tell you it made my day!

I can’t tell you how good you made me feel by remembering my


Happy Birthday

It means so much to me and it’s so thoughtful of you!

Photobucket


Thanx for putting the “happy” into this day for me. I know we don’t all know each other in the flesh, but it’s the soul and meaning that counts.

Photobucket 

Google search in their special way had this for me today and it said; “Happy Birthday Bekkie Sanchez.” I’m sure everyone gets one but I liked it very much. Too bad it wasn’t “real” it looks so delicious!

birthday12-hp


Have a Great Weekend


Photobucket  Keep On Bloggin’!

8 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday, my friend ... thinking of you ... hope you are well. Love, cat.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanx Cat, I'm thinking of you too! You are the best of friends! Luv you!

      Delete
  2. Happy Birthday Bekkie. Hope your doing well. Have your self a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I am and yes I did! It always makes my day to hear from you Horst. I hope your week is very enjoyable my friend!

      Delete
  3. For you my friend..
    Lives are for living I live for you
    Dreams are for dreaming I dream for you
    Hearts are for beating mine beats for you
    Angels are for keeping. Can I keep you? Aurora

    Happy Birthday :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aurora tack för att du lämnar mig sådan en underbar födelsedag hälsning! Så sweet, och Ja kan du hålla mig säker. Jag är så nöjd med en vän som du vill. Ha en trevlig vecka, som vanligt tid seglar! Mycket av kramar min vän!
      In case it didn't translate well:
      Aurora thank you for leaving me such a wonderful birthday greeting! So sweet, and yes you can keep me for sure. I'm so happy having a friend like you. Have a nice week, as usual time is flying! Lot's of hugs my friend! ♥

      Delete
  4. When it hurts to look back,
    and you are scared to look ahead,
    you can look beside you
    and your best friend will be there
    Hugs kisses Snow White

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Snövit jag vet inte hur desevered jag har vänner som du och Aurora men jag vet att jag är mycket nöjd! Vilken trevlig liten talesätt du kommit med. Du skriver dem själv? Thanx för allt inklusive födelsedag hälsning (det inte skadar för att säga det igen.) Jag älskar säker mina svenska vänner som du har en särskild kvalitet till din personlighet... Jag slår vad om det är vackert att bo där! Kramar!
      In case it didn't translate well:
      Snow White I don't know how I desevered to have friends like you and Aurora but I know I'm very pleased! What nice little sayings you come up with. Do you write them yourself? Thanx for everything including the birthday greeting (it doesn't hurt to say it again.) I sure love my Swedish friends you have a special quality to your personality... I bet it's beautiful to live there! Hugs!

      Delete

I hope you like the geekiness and topics that I write about in Wonderland. This is an older blog so I don't write very often anymore, however, the posts from the past are still enjoyable and I wrote on a plethora of subjects so give my Wonderland a try you may like it. Big hug!

BTW I have Comment Moderation turned on for the rude ones who have to leave fake comments with poorly hidden links in them. You ruin it for everyone but you already know that.