Tuesday, May 1

Groovin’…..On A Sunday Afternoon

This weekend James and I went up to the Crystal Springs Reservoir to enjoy the great weather and take some pictures. we took the Sawyer Camp Recreation Trail which is an awesome nature walk on a nice day. This reservoir holds our drinking water that we get from the Hetch Hetchy Water System in Yosemite National Park.   

We expected to get flower pictures, but wait until you see what else we found, and right by the trail! As usual there was a lot of deer traffic so it always pleases and surprises us to find other creatures roaming about.

It got into the high 70’s and with a slight breeze it was the perfect day to get out and walk. I saw many bird species but most of them were too fast or far away to get good pictures. That still didn’t stop us from getting some nice pictures. 


DSC04815

DSC04978

DSC04819

DSC04885

DSC04890

DSC04903

DSC04743

DSC04905

DSC04943

DSC04932

DSC04985

DSC04953

DSC04959

DSC04821

DSC04805

DSC04891

DSC04841


What a warm Spring we are experiencing in Northern California this year. I hope you are having nice weather and are spending time outside partaking in the beauty of the area you live in!

Weather Folklore from Farmers Almanac:

A cold May is kindly,
And fills the barn finely.

Photobucket Keep On Bloggin’!

2 comments:

  1. the photos are good Bekkie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Doris for stopping by! I hope you're feeling better now.

    ReplyDelete

I hope you like the geekiness and topics that I write about in Wonderland. This is an older blog so I don't write very often anymore, however, the posts from the past are still enjoyable and I wrote on a plethora of subjects so give my Wonderland a try you may like it. Big hug!

BTW I have Comment Moderation turned on for the rude ones who have to leave fake comments with poorly hidden links in them. You ruin it for everyone but you already know that.