Thursday, December 22

Christmas Is Almost Here!

Christmas will be here in 3 days and Christmas Eve is in 2 days. I hope you’re ready friends! And I hope your Christmas is wonderful!

This is to wish you aPhotobucket  from  Wonderland.

PhotobucketPhotobucket

I want to thank you for being good, supportive friends during the year. You made me happy by Following me, commenting on my website and being supportive when I needed you! You’re like guardian angels to me! Good friends are hard to find!

Photobucket

I have enjoyed your websites very much this year! Thank you for writing such awesome blogs to entertain me. I can only hope that I did the same for you.

Doggie Christmas Tree

If you have pets like I do, they make holidays more fun so make sure you have gifts for them to show them how much you love and cherish them. They give us so much unconditional love and we should make sure to include them at Christmas.

Photobucket

Santa Claus is making his trial run to make sure the reindeer and his sled are ready for the “big night”. He can’t have any mistakes on Christmas Eve!

Santa

“Peace cannot be kept by force, it can only be achieved by understanding.” Albert Einstein

Here’s a Christmas e-card for you!

Photobucket

I wonder if I’ll get anything since I’ve been naughty this year?

Photobucket

I just love putting up my Christmas tree. I like to put it up after Thanksgiving and keep it up until Feb. because I like the lights and I have antique and home made ornaments. I keep it watered well so it lasts and my enjoyment of it is major.

So have a Merry Christmas and I’ll be thinking of you!

Photobucket   Keep On Bloggin’!

8 comments:

  1. Önskar dig en God Jul och Ett Gott Nytt År..
    Kram Moonlight

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blessings....
    season greetings and merry christmas

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year..
    Hugs Night Lady

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ghee, this is still your X-Mas blog post, Bekkie!!! Whwere are you ... hopefully you are okay? Wishing you a very happy New Year, my friend ... Love always, cat.

    ReplyDelete
  5. (¯`v´¯)¤
    .`•.¸.•´
    ¸.•´¸.•´¨) ¸.•*¨)
    (`'·.Happy¸.·'´)
    (`'·.New 2012!¸.·'´)
    ¸.·*)*¸.·´¨)*´¨)¸.·*¨)
    (¸.·(¸.·´ .·´¸¸.·´*´¨) Nicki With Family

    ReplyDelete
  6. Still waiting for your New Year's blog, my friend ... oh, well, here goes: Wishing a very Happy New Year :) Love, cat.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I finally finished my blogs for New Years on both websites sorry! I made a special one for all of you here! I did get it in just in time. Big hugs! Love you all! ♥

    ReplyDelete

I hope you like the geekiness and topics that I write about in Wonderland. This is an older blog so I don't write very often anymore, however, the posts from the past are still enjoyable and I wrote on a plethora of subjects so give my Wonderland a try you may like it. Big hug!

BTW I have Comment Moderation turned on for the rude ones who have to leave fake comments with poorly hidden links in them. You ruin it for everyone but you already know that.