Saturday, November 19

Things We Forget To Remember

images
Now, what was I just thinking of?
 
75eeeeee2
76ttttttt1
738
739
742
743b
746
748
749
750
751
752
755
756
758
759
761
763
764
766
767
768
769
771
772
bascuriousasachi
bitmixlittleupa
dontbottleitup
discussideasnot
dontwaitforinsp
dontworryabouth
forget5
forget9
gooverunder
knowhourfriend
let go
When I put this blog up yesterday I forgot to give credit where credit is due! All of these funny posts-came from a website called; Post-it notes left to their fate in public places. Just in case you want to buy some of these TWF posters they have them for sale.
 
Photobucket  Keep On Bloggin’!

2 comments:

  1. Some brilliant reminders there! I certainly needed to be reminded of some of them, the one I need to take heed of right now is the last one.....lol Have a good day, take care xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, the last one is a good one! I like a lot of them really. They are from a BlogSpot that I found that does nothing but think these up. I had forgotten to put the link for the BlogSpot in my blog so I addedd it today. There's already new ones up there so check it out. Take care Poppy and I hope your week is awesome! Big hug my friend! ♥

    ReplyDelete

I hope you like the geekiness and topics that I write about in Wonderland. Let me know by leaving me a comment so I write more. Thank you for coming!