Sunday, October 9

Saturday Afternoon At The Art Gallery

Welcome to my online art Gallery. Please copy & use freely.

Here are some of the Wallpapers I’ve collected by linking my Android phone with my Photo bucket account. I have collected hundreds of images for free, no copyright protection, for my computer, art, or cell phone usage through Zedge.

All of these images can be “saved picture as” by alternate clicking on the images with your mouse. Save them to your computer or cell phone & use them yourselves.

Let’s take a look at this cool art.


Photobucket

I made this with one with my Android phone with two Wallpapers & Photoshop.

Photobucket

This one too.

Photobucket

Now this is as strange as can be, but look at how detailed the work is!

Photobucket

The color in this one vibrates!

Photobucket

Can you not smell the leaves burning?

Photobucket

Halloween is this month. This is a photo taken in San Francisco on the side of a building.

Photobucket

Nice take on Anime!

Photobucket

“I paint objects as I think them, not as I see them.” Pablo Picasso

Photobucket

I did this with an image and my Android Photo Lab application.

Photobucket

Remember “Little Shop Of Horrors”?

Photobucket

Quick! How many super hero’s can you name?

fantasy_image_of_robot-1024x768

Cool look at the future. I wouldn’t mind being a police woman with that machine.

Photobucket

Very nice use of color!

Photobucket

I wonder how long it took to carve them all?

Photobucket

Nice special effect, see the face?

Photobucket

I still wear Converse sneakers almost everyday and have them in different colors. Mine are vintage but only owned by me.

Photobucket

Happy Halloween!

sleep_walking-1024x768

I love this and it’s always been a popular picture.

Photobucket

Time is hard on us all.

Photobucket

Don’t ya just love the weirdness?

fantasy_dark_art_wir_sind_nicht_alleine-1024x768

This guy has a nice pad!

wolf_5-1024x768

Too bad this artist didn’t include some figures in the trees, but I like this.

depths_national_geographic-1024x768

This is our beautiful ocean, just full of life.

Photobucket

This is done by curving the straight lines on it and making the circles follow those lines in different sizes and shapes.

Photobucket 

Even though these are from my own collection, I have lots of images that were people’s favorites.

Photobucket

This is a “sheep” my computer “The Matrix” made. “Electric Sheep” is a screen saver I’ve used on my computer for the last 15 years. By now I’m getting amazing sheep! Isn’t this nice? You can use Electric Sheep for your computer’s screen saver too. Look under “Web Wonders” to find it.

Photobucket

The evil Merry-Go-Round! I swear I see dead people in the dark parts of this!

Photobucket

The Dark Knight.



You can use these images any way you want.

 

056 Keep On Bloggin’!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you like the geekiness and topics that I write about in Wonderland. This is an older blog so I don't write very often anymore, however, the posts from the past are still enjoyable and I wrote on a plethora of subjects so give my Wonderland a try you may like it. Big hug!

BTW I have Comment Moderation turned on for the rude ones who have to leave fake comments with poorly hidden links in them. You ruin it for everyone but you already know that.