Monday, October 31

Pumpkin Art

Hauntingly Fantastic Week

Before Halloween is gone I thought I’d do a blog about pumpkin art. Pumpkin art has come a long way since the very first carving of jack-o-lanterns and I have been saving these images for years so there’s no sense in wasting them. Hope you like them.

pic06441

pic17957

pic18059

pic00796

pic26127

pic11575

pic13742

pic22031

pic31633[1]

pic19111

pic19450

pic13422

y1pm5flr1gIFD_ooU9lUy1fJB3_orRywhgUXb8p5hilOXCzIN8Tocjk6zhLL7bjB0Ju0SNnxLl8AIo72XaXwpTQTQ

vampire-6

Bus To HellKeep On Bloggin’!

3 comments:

  1. Wow, those are some awesome pumpkins! I can barely carve a pathetic toothy grin! I love all the Alice stuff on your blog. I'm a huge Alice fan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a nice weekend Bekkie..Hugs xxx Nicki

    http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa49/Nightlady070/Gifts/TheGoldenPiggyFriendshipAward.gif

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lolamouse, thank you for putting the link to my blog. I appreciate it! Glad you like the pumpkins, aren't they cool? I'm glad you're a big Alice fan, so am I! I love Alice In Wonderland! nicki007 you have a great weekend too! jervaise brooke hamster you drive me wild too! Take care! ♥

    ReplyDelete

I hope you like the geekiness and topics that I write about in Wonderland. This is an older blog so I don't write very often anymore, however, the posts from the past are still enjoyable and I wrote on a plethora of subjects so give my Wonderland a try you may like it. Big hug!

BTW I have Comment Moderation turned on for the rude ones who have to leave fake comments with poorly hidden links in them. You ruin it for everyone but you already know that.