Friday, October 7

Home Sweet Home

Take a look at what some people call “home sweet home.”

ATT00001

How did they build it and look at the way to the grocery store!

ATT00003

Here’s a close up of the cable car; to nowhere! Look at the door way into the rock below with stairs.

ATT00002  Look at this place with the car in front of it. No room for a garage? A road?

ATT00007

A lighthouse for a home would be nice but it looks like it’s sitting on Tinker Toys.

ATT00006

Now this is the best! I have always wanted to live in a tree house and this one has a garden on the top. Think it’s real?

ATT00009

Does this house look like it’s sagging a little in the middle to you?

ATT00004

Cave living at it’s best. Where’s the faux bear rug and club?

ATT00008

This lighthouse is having a very high tide. The sea wall is full of sea!

ATT00005

I think they used the top of our state capitol for the roof. This one gives me a funny feeling, like; “Don’t lose any weight!” That’s one long latter! Ha ha, I can’t help myself!

ATT00010

Now they went too far! Okay you guessed it. These are probably all done with Photoshop. This place comes with a natural air conditioner and makes it’s own ice…until Spring!

Photobucket

These pictures were sent to me in an email so I thought I’d share them with you this Friday night. We actually have our telescope outside right now and are doing a little star gazing while chilling at home. It’s a warm Fall evening.

It’s a little early for giving thanks but I’m thankful my cats and I have a home to call our own so that we might enjoy a night of looking at the stars. Especially after the last year I had! If only life could always be this simple! 

Photobucket

“The strength of a nation derives from the integrity of the home.” Confucius

PhotobucketKeep On Bloggin’!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you like the geekiness and topics that I write about in Wonderland. This is an older blog so I don't write very often anymore, however, the posts from the past are still enjoyable and I wrote on a plethora of subjects so give my Wonderland a try you may like it. Big hug!

BTW I have Comment Moderation turned on for the rude ones who have to leave fake comments with poorly hidden links in them. You ruin it for everyone but you already know that.