Sunday, October 9

The Blue Angels-Fleet Week Photos 2011

The Blue Angels come to my area once a year and the whole Navy puts on a show over the San Francisco Bay Area (and they get to buzz the city itself for a week before the show.) Practice makes perfect and they have never had one crash in all these years.
The men are excellent pilots whether they are flying the plane that refuels the jets or doing fancy flying in a jet itself and we were lucky to be in San Francisco today so I can share my pictures we took with you.
In the past when I lived in San Francisco I could take pictures of The Blue Angels practicing around the city from my kitchen window. I have some of the best of those under Photo Albums probably the San Francisco album. The fog came in later but I hope you like them as much as we do!Photobucket
DSC08378
DSC08409
DSC08579
DSC08619
DSC08402
DSC08405
The Columbus Day Parade was going on at the same time.
DSC08577
DSC08396
DSC08406
DSC08513
DSC08534
DSC08649
They actually had to call the show off today on Sunday (but it went off great on Saturday) so we’re lucky we got the shots we did. But everyone still poured downtown and there were a million things going on at once! See the street name?
I hope your weekend was good!
Photobucket Keep On Bloggin’!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you like the geekiness and topics that I write about in Wonderland. This is an older blog so I don't write very often anymore, however, the posts from the past are still enjoyable and I wrote on a plethora of subjects so give my Wonderland a try you may like it. Big hug!

BTW I have Comment Moderation turned on for the rude ones who have to leave fake comments with poorly hidden links in them. You ruin it for everyone but you already know that.