Wednesday, September 14

Steve Kreuscher Illusion Pencil Drawings

Check out these wondrous paintings by artist Steve Kreuscher. This may make your Wednesday a little more fun!

5spaStepsspasmall
AngerspaRising
ChristspainspaSky
Christspacom
GuillotinespaSmall
MagnificentspaIncubatorspacom
ResurrectionspaSurrealismspacom
ZofospaSmall
PalettespaMyspaLifespaSmall

Aren’t these just beautiful? You can find more of Steve’s art (over 100 more images) by doing an online search for his website. I sure do love art, don’t you?

Below is an optical illusion called: Benham’s Disk. It was invented by C.E. Benham and it’s actually a black and white color generator! See how many colors you can see by staring at it. This was sold as toy by Benham in 1894.


340x  Keep On Bloggin’!

1 comment:

  1. Amazing drawings, he is a very talented man :)

    ReplyDelete

I hope you like the geekiness and topics that I write about in Wonderland. Let me know by leaving me a comment so I write more. Thank you for coming!