Friday, September 2

Passing On Some Sunshine


sunshine
This is the “sunshine award”.

I was very happy to receive my first award, the “Sunshine Award” on June 22nd, 2011 by my long time friend Seth. All he asked was that I pass it on to 10 people that I think deserve it and for those people to pass it on to 10 of their favorites and so on. Seth was sweet enough to give me one which was my very first award. If you wish to read the blog here it is:
http://bekkieswonderland.blogspot.com/2011/06/my-first-sunshine.html.

Photobucket 
I think that blogging and social networks have really brought me into contact with so many fascinating people that I could of never accessed otherwise in one lifetime. It is so amazingly cool! It’s my honor to pass on this award. After all, are we bloggers or aren’t we? Yeaaaaa!
It feels as good to pass on an award to another person as it does to receive one; try it you’ll see. So I ask that each of you that gets one now passes on this award onto 10 new people who’s BlogSpot’s spread sunshine to you through their blogs. Don’t they deserve a reward?
Here’s my picks:

2. Cat

Photobucket
While thinking of which sites to give the award to, I decided that I’m a good enough judge at reading and writing blogs (I’ve been at it for 25+ years) that I am going to be giving out my own awards in the future. So I can show my fellow blogsters how much I really enjoy their daily offerings anytime.

 Photobucket

If I named your BlogSpot, copy and paste the award to your computer and then you can put it on your BlogSpot if you wish to show it off.  Oh, why not? I wrote a blog on receiving one. It felt great. Tee hee!

Here is the embed code if you want to add it that way:


Please copy ALL of the embed code above; then paste it in an html gadget box to put it on your site that way.
Have a fantastic holiday and you know what I say……….
Photobucket Keep On Bloggin’!

8 comments:

  1. Thank you so much, Bekkie ... have a good w/e ... Sorry, haven't heard from Seth in a while ... only know he is taking a hiatus from all this blogging ... he will be back, I'm sure. Be well, cat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know how it is, everyone needs a break sometimes, thanks for assuring me Cat. I'm glad I gave you the award and that you got 2 of them! Looking forward to reading your new blogs girl. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much from me too Bekkie, what a lovely surprise :):)Its nice to know people enjoy what you put on your blog isn't it? I am just off to pass on the Sunshine to some of my friends too :) xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sending your award right back to you :D:D Pop over and collect it :):) xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanking you for sending the sunshine award back to me. What a cool thing! Poppy I'm glad you liked the awards! I know you are one fine friend! Hope you're enjoying the holiday weekend. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Blessings....
    Just popped in to say hi and to wish you a fabulous today and a rediculously maverlous tomorrow.

    Peace...Rhapsody
    http://twitter.com/rhapsodyphoenix

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much Bekkie! I totally agree with you about blogging. It's brought me into contact with so many fantastic people. That's why I love it so much!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for thinking of me dear Bekkie....

    ReplyDelete

I hope you like the geekiness and topics that I write about in Wonderland. This is an older blog so I don't write very often anymore, however, the posts from the past are still enjoyable and I wrote on a plethora of subjects so give my Wonderland a try you may like it. Big hug!

BTW I have Comment Moderation turned on for the rude ones who have to leave fake comments with poorly hidden links in them. You ruin it for everyone but you already know that.