Wednesday, August 17

Images To Trick Your Eye

I have always been interested in optical illusions, images that trick the eye, puzzles within puzzles and any kind of image that challenges my perceptions. This has prompted me to collect them because I find them so much fun!

You must look carefully to see some of these. If you can’t see the illusion leave a comment and I’ll can get back to you.

Please join me as I show you some of that collection. My hope is that I spark an interest in some of you as you enjoy this amazing art form.

Photobucket

This couple is sharing something. What would that be?

Photobucket

This guy is playing music for?

Photobucket

Young lady or old hag?

Photobucket

Face the music.

Photobucket

This person on horseback is being watched.

Photobucket

 Three figures in a boat.

Photobucket

 Rocks painted with snow.

Photobucket
 What do the fox and rabbit have to worry about?

Photobucket

It would be a drag to miss any images here.

Photobucket

Face up to it, you are a ___.

Photobucket

A blood smear?

Photobucket

The bloom.

Photobucket

Plain pipes?

Photobucket

Invisible truck.

Photobucket

The stripes have stripes.

Photobucket

What’s up with the cat?

Photobucket


What do you see in this mountain village?

Photobucket

Spilled puzzle pieces show what?

PhotobucketKeep On Bloggin’!

3 comments:

  1. Wow! Amazing images, I have had real fun looking through them, the hardest one for me was the stripes one, I can see something there but not totally sure what it is! I will pop back later and see if I can figure it out!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Number 17, the image you are speaking of Poppy is not easy to see so that's why it was hard to see. The picture underneath is Garfield the cat. Try looking at it again, can you see it? So glad to see you in my comments again! I was playing catch up cause of my Summer (being away and all) so next I need to visit all of your blogspots so you don't think I've forgotten about everyone. Love you! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bekkie, I can just about see Garfield in the stripes one, thanks for explaining it to me :)I have just had another look at all the pics again, they are all amazing :) Take care, I will be by your blog again soon :):)xx

    ReplyDelete

I hope you like the geekiness and topics that I write about in Wonderland. This is an older blog so I don't write very often anymore, however, the posts from the past are still enjoyable and I wrote on a plethora of subjects so give my Wonderland a try you may like it. Big hug!

BTW I have Comment Moderation turned on for the rude ones who have to leave fake comments with poorly hidden links in them. You ruin it for everyone but you already know that.