Sunday, August 14

Dumb Head

This video was sent to me by Jim Mohamed an old friend of mine from my original home Michigan City, Indiana. Look him up on Facebook he’s a nice guy.
This funny song came out in 1963 by Ginny Arnell. The video is not the original art but I like how the person put comic book pictures up with the words to the song included.
 

I found this to be different because of the words. The music is a little dated by hey it’s worth the listen to make sure that you are not a dumb head!

Photobucket
 
Dance Robot, dance!

Photobucket

I have a question for you. Do any of you use vinyl anymore? Not collecting records but listening to them too?

Photobucket Keep On Bloggin’!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you like the geekiness and topics that I write about in Wonderland. Let me know by leaving me a comment so I write more. Thank you for coming!