Friday, July 1

Using Photoshop On X-Rays

To get these simple, yet elegant X-Ray pictures shown in this blog Photoshop was used to tweak the X-Rays after they were taken.
x-ray-01 x-ray-02 x-ray-03 x-ray-04 x-ray-05 x-ray-06 xray-glasses x-ray-07 x-ray-08 x-ray-09 x-ray-10 x-ray-11 x-ray-12 x-ray-13 x-ray-14 x-ray-15 x-ray-16 x-ray-17 x-ray-18 x-ray-19 x-ray-21 x-ray-22 x-ray-23 x-ray-24 x-ray-25 x-ray-26 x-ray-27 x-ray-28 x-ray-29 x-ray-30 x-ray-31 x-ray-33 x-ray-34 x-ray-35 x-ray-36 x-ray-37 x-ray-38
Skeleton WalkingKeep On Bloggin’!

3 comments:

  1. *´¨)
    ¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
    (¸.•´ (¸.•` ¤ This stuff is just way too cool. I am so amazed at what can be done with photoshop these days. It's hard to believe my own eyes at what I see half the time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. cutilicious......

    Hope all is well with you and you are taking the time to take care of yourself and your needs.

    Have a fabulous week...
    Rhapsody

    ReplyDelete
  3. These images are remarkable Bekkie...WOW!!! I love the sea life and living things but even the object like cello are fantastic. It is amazing what can be done...it is an art. Rx

    ReplyDelete

I hope you like the geekiness and topics that I write about in Wonderland. Let me know by leaving me a comment so I write more. Thank you for coming!