Sunday, July 3

Happy Fourth Of July My Friends!

Photobucket

And happy Canadian Day that was on the first of July. Can you believe it’s this time of year already? I remember the first day of Summer and now it’s July already. We used to say; “Time flies when you’re having fun.” Now it’s more like; “Now that we’re older, doesn’t time fly by more quickly?” Tee hee! It’s beautiful Summer weather outside so let’s all go see the Fireworks! See you there?

Photobucket  PhotobucketBless America Happy Fourth

July Fourth  Better Boop Fourth

Happy Fourth

Happy And Safe Fourth

Fun At Fireworks
 
I wish everyone a relaxing, fun, safe, and all around Happy Fourth Of July! I hope every one of you has a good time this fourth.
 
I’m having an excellent holiday as my room mate took off this last week (vacation time) and also has Monday off so it’s a long weekend and it’s nice to have someone around to make me laugh and relax a little. Also I can’t thank you all enough for your strong words of encouragement you have been giving me since my court case started. You are so right and have helped me by teaching me a lot and I thank you so much! I’m so lucky to have people who care.
Happy Fourth  Keep On Bloggin’!

4 comments:

  1. Came late...still wishing you a great week ahead.
    Hope your 4th was a splendid!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was and now back to business! Thanks my friends and same to you too! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. ♫ *´”)
    ,¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨) ♫ ♪
    (¸.•´ (¸.• ♫ ♪ I truly hope that you had a great Fourth of July doing what ever it was that made you happy and that was fun for you. It certainly is a day worth celebrating.
    And how are you doing these days?

    ReplyDelete

I hope you like the geekiness and topics that I write about in Wonderland. This is an older blog so I don't write very often anymore, however, the posts from the past are still enjoyable and I wrote on a plethora of subjects so give my Wonderland a try you may like it. Big hug!

BTW I have Comment Moderation turned on for the rude ones who have to leave fake comments with poorly hidden links in them. You ruin it for everyone but you already know that.