Thursday, June 16

Thursday’s Moto Posters

I know, it’s been a long week. But Friday is tomorrow! Let’s finish off this week by taking a look at some posters and getting motoed for the weekend.
frankly-my-dear
whats-inside-your-anus-demotivational-poster
Government-Motivational-Poster
marijuana
understanding-women2_0-640x819
the-a-team-copy
ytwCb
one-more-reason
sexual-assualt-bus
your-girl-copy
demotivational-posters-morning-wood
moto-1
timthueeeeemb
demotivating-posters-demotivational-posters-elephants-funny-posters-posters-elephant-craps-on-little-elephant
bat-cave
12325-220x220
demotivational-posters-time
image003
Yes, You!
PhotobucketKeep On Bloggin’!

7 comments:

  1. *´¨)
    ¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
    (¸.•´ (¸.•` ¤ Bwahahaha! Yup, what a way to end the week off. Thanks! I had a few chuckles and a couple of WTF??? moments too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. jervaise brooke hamster6/17/2011 02:23:00 PM

    Dr. Phil is a bloody load of old rubbish.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Bekkie, what a collection of misfits, I ask you!! Thanks for the laughs and eye openers and have yourself a wonderful week-end. Hugs, from me to you. xPenx
    PS/ I tend to spend most my time at Wordpress, http://penpusherpen.wordpress.com/
    that's where I'll probably be if I go missing. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. There are some very funny ones there, and some erm...well what can I say??lol I enjoyed looking through them, thank you :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Bekkie,
    Please visit my blog and collect The Sunshine Award. I received the award from Rhapsody Phoenix and am happy to pass it on to you to show my appreciation of your blog.
    I hope you will also enjoying passing it on as I have.
    All my best... SETH!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks like you are having some wicked fun in your Blogspot Bekkie... have a great rest of weekend and be good too, if you can I mean? :) lol

    Androgoth Xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow it's good to hear from you again Androgoth! Do you have a website or are you on Facebook? I miss you and am so happy to hear you're still around. How nice to hear from you again and I hope I hear from you again! Hope all is good for you! Big hug! ☻

    ReplyDelete

I hope you like the geekiness and topics that I write about in Wonderland. This is an older blog so I don't write very often anymore, however, the posts from the past are still enjoyable and I wrote on a plethora of subjects so give my Wonderland a try you may like it. Big hug!

BTW I have Comment Moderation turned on for the rude ones who have to leave fake comments with poorly hidden links in them. You ruin it for everyone but you already know that.