Wednesday, June 22

The Sunshine Award

Photobucket
I was lucky enough to receive “The Sunshine Award” form Chaos Headquarters (now closed) by my friend Seth. I am very honored as it’s my first award! Seth is a long time online friend and blogger who is a firefighter, medic, teacher, parent, and funny as hell person to have as a friend. I’m very happy to get this from Seth through “Rhapsody Phoenix”. Stop by and visit his BlogSpot and tell him I said; “Hello!”
 
sunshine 
This award comes at a time when I have a lot of heavy duty things to consider about my life. There will be many changes to go through and I feel apprehensive about it. That is why this could not have happened at a better time. It shows me I have a great life and changes aren’t always a bad thing. Why not treat it as a new beginning? I think I will do just that. Thanx from the bottom of my heart Seth!
 
Photobucket 
Just like Seth, I will be passing on my award to 10 of my favorite bloggers very soon. An award is not fun unless shared by others.
 
I’m very busy so I won’t have much time to blog for a week. I’m not going anywhere so I will be back to sling a blog if I can manage it, and in no time things will be back to normal. I enjoy writing very much, thanx for reading me and I’ll be back on track as soon as I can.
 
Photobucket  Keep On Bloggin’!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you like the geekiness and topics that I write about in Wonderland. This is an older blog so I don't write very often anymore, however, the posts from the past are still enjoyable and I wrote on a plethora of subjects so give my Wonderland a try you may like it. Big hug!

BTW I have Comment Moderation turned on for the rude ones who have to leave fake comments with poorly hidden links in them. You ruin it for everyone but you already know that.