Sunday, June 26

Sunday Fiddling

I was busy fiddling around with my camera on my cell phone and an application on it called Photo Lab. I’m having so much fun I thought I’d share some of them with you.
 
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket 
Yeah, I know they’re all me but you can easily make your own. Tee hee! I just think it’s amazing how face technology has come along since web cams, digital cameras and the Internet.
 
Photobucket 
This last one is to show you just how much I love you! Soak in the rest of your weekend and take care!
 
Photobucket Keep On Bloggin’!

9 comments:

  1. Sure looks like you really had a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've done a great job Bekkie...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanx my friends and I'm dying to see your "watercolor" photoshop art Horst! I bet I could eat it up! Tee hee! It's so nice to hear from you Lady Jude and I am having fun with my smart phone art applications!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm also having a blast learning Photoshop and makeing animated gifs with a program I have. A lot of them on my BlogSpot I made. Love you guys and have a nice week! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. jervaise brooke hamster6/29/2011 12:36:00 AM

    Bekkie you are such a gorgeous little darlin`, even in all those other guises.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This does look like it was such a great deal of fun. It is indeed amazing how far technology has come. I loved this and thanks for giving me laughter.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is a lot of fun Leyla! I can do more on my regular computer but they just keep adding more and more that one can do on a smart phone too. I hope you are well and having a lovely week my friend! You are sure a sweetheart! Pretty soon the weekend will be here before we know it! Hugs! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. *´¨)
    ¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
    (¸.•´ (¸.•` ¤ Bwahahaha! These are absolutely awesome Bekkie! Damn woman, you sure are having a great time... keep it up, at least it's keeping you out of trouble, or is it???

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your pics Bekkie :):) You really do look as if you have fun with these :)

    ReplyDelete

I hope you like the geekiness and topics that I write about in Wonderland. Let me know by leaving me a comment so I write more. Thank you for coming!