Friday, May 27

What Are These Women Up To?

image001
 
These women are all doing the same thing. Look closely at their faces. What do you think they are up to?
 
unt42uyitled
 
Here’s some close ups to give you a better look.
 
untdwlytitled
 
Don’t they look like they are having an awesome time?
 
un1258tretitled
 
They make me wish I was doing what they were doing! (Whatever that may be).
 
untit637led

All I can think of is, that they are having a great time. They don’t look un-happy…..

untit45efyled

They all look so thrilled, like the ‘special’ kind of happiness we all want to experience!

untittyuiled

Time to let it all hang out and I can only hope I have as much fun as these gals are.

untitdflyretyled

Do you think you know what they are up to yet?

untit777777led

I thought of just about everything but what they were actually doing, so this wasn’t as easy as I thought!


K, now’s the time to spill the beans. An answer you will NEVER believe because it’s something very surprising. Here we go just read below.

Photobucket

These ladies are all sneezing. You heard me correctly, sneezing. I don’t know about you, but I have never seen such sexy looking sneezes in my entire life!LMAO I’d like to know what you thought these women were doing before you knew the answer?

 

 

Have a Great Weekend  Keep On Bloggin’!

4 comments:

  1. I thought they were in the labor room ready to give birth.. Haha Donna T

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who's yer daddy, who's yer daddy!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, sneeze... that's just what I was going to say (not). But at the same time, I knew the Big O would've been too simple, it had to be something else.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're right Donna, sex and giving birth. Lmao! When I first saw these pictures I didn't guess the answer either. Luv you friends! ♥

    ReplyDelete

I hope you like the geekiness and topics that I write about in Wonderland. This is an older blog so I don't write very often anymore, however, the posts from the past are still enjoyable and I wrote on a plethora of subjects so give my Wonderland a try you may like it. Big hug!

BTW I have Comment Moderation turned on for the rude ones who have to leave fake comments with poorly hidden links in them. You ruin it for everyone but you already know that.