Tuesday, May 3

Planetary Alignment

I had just installed an app on my smart phone called ‘Google Sky Map’. It is so incredible and it’s so accurate! You can even see the night sky right through the earth! It shows you all the consultations, planets, stars or anything you are looking for. It’s an excellent program and free too!

Photobucket

As I was checking out the application and looking at the planets I noticed something strange….the planets seemed to be in alignment. I was thinking; that doesn’t happen too often so this must be special. So I looked it up and this is what I found.

Photobucket

Better than 2012: 3 Planets Alignment, 1 Equinox, 1 Super Moon, 1 Big Earthquake In Japan

 

Planetary Alignment

I was pleasantly surprised to find there was indeed a planetary alignment going on and that there won’t be another like it in 2012.

nibiru1

March 15, 2011 is the first of three conjunctions where the earth is caught in the gravitational gradient lines-or the trough-that binds the sun and brown dwarf together. The sun will be pulling one way and the brown dwarf the other way and the predicted pole shift event will take place. The interesting thing about this particular day is that Saturn, the brown dwarf, the Earth and the Sun and Mars and Jupiter and Uranus are all in alignment. The astronomy people and the media should be talking about this alignment, because rarely do seven planetary and solar bodies line up in a straight line like we see on March 15, 2011.

Photobucket

Some people think the World is going to come to an end when all the planets align completely and that could be soon.

110427-gaherty-6-planets-600x351

If you get up any morning for the next few weeks, you’ll be treated to the sight of all the planets except Saturn arrayed along the ecliptic, the path of the sun through the sky.

Photobucket

For the last two months, almost all the planets have been hiding behind the sun, but this week they all emerge and are arrayed in a grand line above the rising sun. Mercury, Venus, Mars, and Jupiter are visible, and you can add Uranus and Neptune to your count if you have binoculars or a small telescope.

Photobucket

I’m glad this was brought to my attention because the press hasn’t said anything about this unusual scientific happening and I think it’s something we should all be aware of. Like I said earlier rarely do seven planetary and solar bodies line up in a straight line like we are seeing now. That is really wonderful!

Photobucket

If you want to see the position or alignment of the planets in our Solar System for any date or time you can find it and have the site calculate it for you besides a lot more information at Solar System Live.

space-photos06

We live on a thriving, ever-changing planet and nothing ever stays the same. From one season to another we may know that Summer is coming; but what kind of Summer will we have? What will the night sky hold for us and where are the planets now? Will the moon be full? What does happen when all the planets align? Does it cause quakes? Could it be enough to bring the World to an end?

Photobucket

I don’t believe that anyone has the real answers to these questions. I think it’s just legends and theories based on science but who knows the real truth of it all? It’s cool that’s it’s happening all the same. Looking at all the data it is really impressive. The planets aligning is something I’m glad I didn’t miss, it’s not like it happens all the time! Now that you can see it in the early morning perhaps you’ll look for it for yourself. (Depending on where you live of course.)

Photobucket

Isn’t it amazing that something like this could happen in our lifetime yet if we don’t look close enough it goes by unnoticed?

Photobucket  Keep On Bloggin’!

2 comments:

  1. It will be a spectacular view. We should feel privileged to witness this in our lifetime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is and was a spectacular view Seth and I hope you took a look at it with a telescope or binoculars. Even when I viewed it the planets weren't exactly aligned anymore but it was still an awesome sight to behold! I still find it hard to believe that things like this (with all of our new technology)still can go by un-noticed. If it wasn’t for my smart phone I would of missed out on this. So glad I didn’t! Have a great week my friend and lots of hugs! ♥

    ReplyDelete

I hope you like the geekiness and topics that I write about in Wonderland. This is an older blog so I don't write very often anymore, however, the posts from the past are still enjoyable and I wrote on a plethora of subjects so give my Wonderland a try you may like it. Big hug!

BTW I have Comment Moderation turned on for the rude ones who have to leave fake comments with poorly hidden links in them. You ruin it for everyone but you already know that.