Tuesday, April 12

The World According To Americans

1270122lm5vfmv624

Us Americans can have some funny outlooks on the rest of the world at times as you can see from this chart. This is the response that was figured out after questioning different people on the streets in several states in the US for one day. The results were compiled, put on this chart and were done to be humorous, so have a good laff poking fun at our country and ourselves.  

Photobucket

Sad but true. I think it’s pretty funny and whether it’s accurate or not. Have a great week!

Moon Orbiting Earth

Photobucket Keep On Bloggin’!

3 comments:

  1. Belated April Fools my friends! Better late than never! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well Im 15 Dayss late but hope you had a great Day!.... And you made someone's Day an April Fool...

    Take Care Bekkie... Keep Laughing and that sense of Humour going xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You shilly slit!! Bwahaha! Map is hilarious.

    ReplyDelete

I hope you like the geekiness and topics that I write about in Wonderland. This is an older blog so I don't write very often anymore, however, the posts from the past are still enjoyable and I wrote on a plethora of subjects so give my Wonderland a try you may like it. Big hug!

BTW I have Comment Moderation turned on for the rude ones who have to leave fake comments with poorly hidden links in them. You ruin it for everyone but you already know that.