Sunday, April 24

Easter Wishes

Photobucket

Photobucket


Happy Easter~Easter Wishes~
 
I have an Easter wish for you
dressed in your Easter finest,
I wish you all good things to come
And blessings of the kindest.
God’s always listening when we pray,
I’ll say an Easter prayer for you.
God Bless you on this special day,
where peace and love will surely do.
 
The eggs are hiding in the grass,
Your basket’s at your side;
Oh look! I’ve found some Easter eggs!”
I heard you cry with pride.
Now your basket’s full let's celebrate
with candy, eggs and cheer!
So have a Happy Easter
It comes but once a year!
 
‘Writings From Wonderland’ By: Bekkie


Photobucket

Photobucket

       Photobucket     
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Santa Versus The Easter Bunny 
This is a picture that tickles me. It’s, ‘Santa Claus Verses The Easter Bunny’. Looks like a serious fight to the finish hey? At least they have chocolate! Lol!

Photobucket

    Photobucket
 
Hope it was lovely for you today and this weekend!
 
Photobucket  Keep On Bloggin’!

6 comments:

  1. I ques that I am the first to leave a comment. That was a sweet poem had a lot of meaning.
    As I am sure you will get many more comments on here.
    I hope that the Easter Bunny was good to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Easter Bunny was very good to me this year! Same to you Dewey.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the spirit of your Easter message very much, Bekkie. Very different from my own, but, most importantly, written with strong conviction. That's what matters.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Here`s hoping you had a very Hoppy Easter. I feel like I gained 5 pounds... No wait, I ATE 5 pounds worth of total chocolate sweetness! Ohhhhh the tummy! :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the poem bekkie, very nice. Yes we had a quiet easter, we enjoyed it lots...
    hope you had a great one. hugs dear friend

    ReplyDelete

I hope you like the geekiness and topics that I write about in Wonderland. Let me know by leaving me a comment so I write more. Thank you for coming!