Friday, March 25

X-rays + Our Bodies = Art

Photobucket

Here’s a sexy naked lady in high heels. Without her skin she could be anyone. This image is how we normally see X-rays in black and white. X-rays are a form of electromagnetic radiation discovered by Wilhelm Conrad Röntgen (pronounced Aniston) and what Wilhelm couldn’t of realized is that his wondrous invention would later be seen in color and used in so many helpful ways. Let’s take an inside look at our amazing bodies.
  

Photobucket

 people-through-x-rays01

    people-through-x-rays02 

people-through-x-rays03 

people-through-x-rays08 

people-through-x-rays04 

people-through-x-rays07 

people-through-x-rays06 

people-through-x-rays09 

Photobucket

I really enjoyed this engaging look at our awesome bodies from the outside looking in. I guess we really are somewhat the same on the inside!
 
Photobucket Keep On Bloggin’!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you like the geekiness and topics that I write about in Wonderland. This is an older blog so I don't write very often anymore, however, the posts from the past are still enjoyable and I wrote on a plethora of subjects so give my Wonderland a try you may like it. Big hug!

BTW I have Comment Moderation turned on for the rude ones who have to leave fake comments with poorly hidden links in them. You ruin it for everyone but you already know that.