Wednesday, March 23

Thank You For Visiting Me World

Photobucket

I have had so many visits to Bekkie In Wonderland over the years and because tracker applications weren’t as sophisticated as they are now I will never know just how many people have dropped by in total. What is most important to me is knowing that people have visited and read my blogs. Not just here in the USA but from all over the world!

And I can’t speak anything but English! Even though I have Spanish blood I can’t speak the language, unfortunately it died out with my grandpa when I was very young. I can remember him speaking Spanish but my father who didn’t live at home with his parents that long (he had big dreams of becoming a wrestler) left home early without ever picking it up. My grandmother died when my father was young so I never knew my grandmother on that side. The Spanish died with her also.

Another great tool we have now and didn’t when the web was young is translators. Now translating is as easy as a button push. Google has always had nice translators and was one of the first I used.

It makes it much easier to communicate with people in just about any language. Although languages will never translate perfectly they help us to see more than just the gist of what the person was trying to say. Because all the languages are so different don’t expect your translation to be perfection. For it to work you’d have to have separate translators for each language. Still, translators are a great tool for there are more people from other countries online now more than ever. 

I was looking at my globe tracker this morning and was amazed to see how far and wide my little Wonderland can go! I was anxious to acknowledge and thank all of my many Worldly Readers!

Life Is Sweet With Friends Like You 

If You Are On This List Say Hello Again Sometime And Thank You!

  • New Zealand

  • Australia

  • Indonesia

  • Singapore

  • Philippines

  • Japan (Not since the quake.)

  • South Korea

  • China

  • Hong Kong

  • Malaysia

  • India

  • Pakistan

  • Saudi Arabia

  • South Africa

  • Lebanon

  • Turkey

  • Greece

  • Bulgaria

  • Romania

  • Bosnia and Herzegovina

  • Austria

  • Serbia

  • Poland

  • Lithuania

  • Estonia

  • Russian Federation


  • Sweden

  • Denmark

  • Belgium

  • France

  • United Kingdom

  • Spain

  • Portugal

  • Germany

  • Croatia

  • Italy

  • Argentina

  • Brazil

  • Venezuela

  • Panama

  • Mexico

  • Canada

  • United States

 

That is one long list and from the looks of it many countries have visited my website and I am one lucky woman to have so many worldly friends and acquaintances!
 
If you would like to keep track of who and where people are visiting on your web site (it’s free of course) just visit Revolver Maps. You can find a link for it on my Web Wonders tab. If you can embed applications on your web site then you can have one of these trackers too.
 
The best thing of all is you don’t have to ask people to sign in or anything it does this all in the back round. To see where your visitors are coming from you visit Revolver Maps website and it will all be there for you to look through. It’s very easy to update and there’s hardly any maintenance work to worry about while running it. You can even move it to a new website without ever losing your visitors.
 
PhotobucketKeep On Bloggin’!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you like the geekiness and topics that I write about in Wonderland. This is an older blog so I don't write very often anymore, however, the posts from the past are still enjoyable and I wrote on a plethora of subjects so give my Wonderland a try you may like it. Big hug!

BTW I have Comment Moderation turned on for the rude ones who have to leave fake comments with poorly hidden links in them. You ruin it for everyone but you already know that.