Wednesday, March 23

Maxim Veherin’s Artwork

I found the fascinating art of Maxim Veherin online and although there is not much information on the Internet about the author of these bizarre masterpieces I thought I’d show you some of his work. In this case, you will just have to sit on the edge of your chair and enjoy the view….

deviant-mind31

This stuff is fascinating!

deviant-mind01

deviant-mind02

deviant-mind03

deviant-mind04

deviant-mind05

deviant-mind07

deviant-mind08

deviant-mind12

deviant-mind14

deviant-mind15

deviant-mind16

deviant-mind17

deviant-mind37

deviant-mind18

This stuff is really amazing as I like many different art styles! I have more of these I may blog about or post in my online albums. Until then;

 photo headbangsoncomputer_t_01.gifKeep On Bloggin’!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you like the geekiness and topics that I write about in Wonderland. This is an older blog so I don't write very often anymore, however, the posts from the past are still enjoyable and I wrote on a plethora of subjects so give my Wonderland a try you may like it. Big hug!

BTW I have Comment Moderation turned on for the rude ones who have to leave fake comments with poorly hidden links in them. You ruin it for everyone but you already know that.