Thursday, March 17

Happy Saint Patrick's Day

Photobucket
I just wanted to tell you to have a "Happy St. Patrick's Day" today my friends! I hope your day is great and you have a fun filled day!
 Photobucket
You mean a lot to me so enjoy yourselves and have a 'green' beer on me!
 Photobucket
Even if you're not Irish (I'm not) we can still have an awesome holiday and I wish this Irish Blessing on you! Today is Thursday and it's almost the weekend so those are wonderful reasons to have a Happy Saint Patrick's Day and be of good cheer today!
Photobucket 
Got any plans for today? Watch out for that green beer it can really get to you if you drink too much! Tee hee!
Photobucket

Many Blessings for you!
Photobucket

And much luck for the rest of your year!
 Photobucket
Thinking of you my friends!
 Photobucket

Hope you find Peace and your pot of gold at the end of the rainbow!
 PhotobucketKeep On Bloggin'! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you like the geekiness and topics that I write about in Wonderland. This is an older blog so I don't write very often anymore, however, the posts from the past are still enjoyable and I wrote on a plethora of subjects so give my Wonderland a try you may like it. Big hug!

BTW I have Comment Moderation turned on for the rude ones who have to leave fake comments with poorly hidden links in them. You ruin it for everyone but you already know that.