Friday, March 18

New Technology From Japan

What could these things that look like ink pens do? How can something like this replace laptop computers? Read on to see just how cool this invention from is.

Photobucket 

These 5 pens are actually a computer.

Photobucket

When you get a close up of them you can see they are all different.
 
Photobucket 
Look at this! They have feet and stand up. Isn’t this something? Congratulations you are looking into the future! You have just seen something that will replace your PC in the near future and here's how it works.
 
Photobucket 
In the revolution of micro parts and circuit boards, mini computers are coming into their own. Scientists have made great developments with Bluetooth technology and this is what they came up with. The forthcoming computer you can carry in your pockets.
 
Photobucket 
These pen sort of instruments produces both the monitor as well as the keyboard on any flat surfaces where you can carry out functions you would normally do on your desktop or laptop computers. Just don’t try to put this on your lap. I wonder how this would work under bright lights?
 
I think this is an awesome discovery and I'm wondering how far something like this can go? How hard it is to fix it if it breaks and how much something like this would cost. How much disk space can it have? How does the mouse work? What kind of USB ports can it have? The article I got this from had no information on any of this because it’s so new. Can any one say; "Good-bye laptops?"
 
I hope you enjoyed a glimpse into the future. Never stop learning new things! Now, what did I do with that ink pen? Tee hee!
 
Photobucket  Keep On Bloggin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you like the geekiness and topics that I write about in Wonderland. Let me know by leaving me a comment so I write more. Thank you for coming!