Thursday, February 24

S-H-I-T

Photobucket
 
A business man got on an elevator. When he entered, there was a blonde already inside who greeted him with a bright; "T-G-I-F!" He smiled at her and replied; "S-H-I-T!" She looked puzzled and repeated; "T-G-I-F," more slowly. He again answered; "S-H-I-T." The blonde was trying to keep it friendly so she smiled her biggest smile, and said as sweetly as possible; "T-G-I-F." The man smiled back at her and said very slowly; "S-H-I-T." The exasperated blonde could take it no more and explained; "T-G-I-F means thank God it's Friday. Surely you've heard this before....don't you get it?" The man answered in his kindest, most patient voice; "S-H-I-T means, Sorry Honey, It's Thursday!"
 
Down Dot Arrow
 
Have a wonderful Thursday my friends!
 
Photobucket
 
Photobucket Keep On Bloggin'!

8 comments:

  1. Yes thats Funny, have seen it before but still funny! Have a great thursday Bekkie and a great TGIF..and weekend... think I covered it all...lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bekkie, will re-do the blog I did for you, it didnt come out on here right, come back later and your sure to giggle..LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha...very interesting entry....bringing instant smiles...lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. HI Bekkie Sorry only just getting back to you, Wow! What a busy Bright Blog site and lots of humour! Love that... A true Wonderland of Delights..
    So nice to meet you Bekkie.. Dreamwalker..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Zulu, do you blog and if so where? ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loved the blog and I heard that one before too but it had been awhile and it gave me a nice laff yet again! Thanks for the funnies, I love good joke blogs! Thanks for your blog for me and I owe you one this week! I don't mind, it will make me happy to blog for a great friend like you! Big hugs! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dreamwalker, I too saw all the things we have in common when I read your profile. Very cool, and I am so drawn to you....this is one of many reasons why! Lol! Thanks for all the sweet things you say in your comments to me. I really appreciate every thing you say! Hope your weekend was good and have a great start of the week! ♥

    ReplyDelete

I hope you like the geekiness and topics that I write about in Wonderland. Let me know by leaving me a comment so I write more. Thank you for coming!