Thursday, February 24

Recipe For A Good Week

Photobucket
-Recipe 4 A Good Week-
 
Hello, hello!
 
Get A running start 4 Monday
Meet no obstacles 4 Tuesday
Enjoy the week being half over 4 Wednesday
Remain stress free 4 Thursday
Have a great big smile of relief 4 Friday
Enjoy friends, family and fun 4 Saturday
Rest and relax 4 Sunday
Repeat as needed 4 every week
4 It will make you happy and healthy for the rest of your life!
 
Photobucket 
 
Try hard to have the best week every week! Of course it always starts with one day at a time! I hope you have the best day ever and may you find the happiness and good life that you seek and deserve!
 
 photo a-cat022_e0.gifKeep On Bloggin'!

1 comment:

  1. and the one to look forward to most...TGIF :)
    Have a great new week Bekkie

    ReplyDelete

I hope you like the geekiness and topics that I write about in Wonderland. Let me know by leaving me a comment so I write more. Thank you for coming!