Monday, February 14

Happy Valentine's Day My Friends

Photobucket
 
Happy Valentine's Day my friends! I just want to tell you how much I appreciate you and that you are the BEST!
 
Photobucket
 
Be Mine
 
Photobucket
 
Photobucket
 
I found this online and it has perfect examples of what Love Is so I wanted to share it with you for Valentine's Day.
 
Photobucket
Photobucket
 
Photobucket
Fragile Love
When someone loves you, keep it close to your heart.
Before you throw it away, think long and hard about it.
For love is not the easiest thing for people to express
This is because love runs deep like a river....
For it exposes so much in ourselves, and about ourselves
And opens us up to feelings that we may not be able to understand.
Which is why love can hurt so badly, and how we hurt others so easily.
With all of loves good intentions, It may still not be enough.
So don't treat love lightly, and remember from the start
that when someone really loves you, keep it close to your heart.

 Photobucket

 
I made this last year for Valentine's Day. Unfortunately the quality of the video didn't look as nice when I uploaded it to YouTube, but it's the thought that counts! Luv you all!
Photobucket
 
Good Feelings Dear Friend
 
Photobucket
 
Photobucket Keep On Bloggin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you like the geekiness and topics that I write about in Wonderland. Let me know by leaving me a comment so I write more. Thank you for coming!