Monday, February 28

Drinking And Yoga

Important new research studies have determined just how much alcohol abuse and exercise are related. They have recently confirmed that excessive drinking gives you the same benefits that practicing Yoga can. Here are some excellent examples from our study.
 
Meditation
 
Photobucket 
Savasana-
Position of total relaxation.
 
Photobucket
 
Setu Bandha Sarvangasana-
This position calms the brain and heals tired legs.
 
Photobucket 
Marjayasana-
Position stimulates the midriff area and the spinal column.
 
Photobucket
 
Halasana-
Excellent for back pain and insomnia.
 
Photobucket
 
Dolphin-
Excellent for the shoulder area, thorax, legs, hips and arms.
 
Photobucket 
Salambhasana-
Great exercise to stimulate the lumbar area, legs and arms.
 
Photobucket 
Ananda Balasana-
This position is great for massaging the hip area.
 
Photobucket 
Malasana-
This position, for ankles, legs and back muscles.
 
Photobucket 
Pigeon-
Tones the body, and builds flexibility and helps get rid of stress.
So in the interest of health and relaxation ... let's start drinking!
 
Photobucket 
No matter what situations life throws at you No matter how long and treacherous your journey may seem...remember there is a light at the end of the tunnel.
You're laughing aren't you? That's good 'cause my job here is done!
Photobucket Keep On Bloggin'!

5 comments:

  1. I can see where they look similar, just drink while you do yoga and get the best of both

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOps! here's the link http://gracedwellershope.blogspot.com/ one of my charities... check it out. BIG hug, }]{8~D

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! Hey Beks, have you made any money from AD Sense yet? I need to resubmit my Blog because I submitted it too soon, (not enough content). As soon as I add the rest of the main content, I will resubmit. Check it out to see what I'm doing. Link above. }]{;~)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OK Grace, I sure need the money! As long as this blog is adult they don't allow me to put ads on to get money for and I'm not sure if I do decide to put ads on my blog if they will find anything on it they wouldn't like. I don't have much adult content on here anyway but I have alot of blogs on here now. Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete

I hope you like the geekiness and topics that I write about in Wonderland. Let me know by leaving me a comment so I write more. Thank you for coming!