Monday, February 7

Body Painting

Body painting is a great way to show off sexy nude bodies artistically and looking at pictures from past Body Painting Championships is a great way to experience this art. It is also a way to be nude and totally covered up so one doesn't appear to be nude at all. It's a beautiful art form and there are many different styles.
 
There are fantastic Body Painting and Airbrush Contests going on around the world and most are held every year. If you are interested in seeing one I'd suggest doing a search to see what's happening in your area.
 
The contestants of these shows are sponsored and compete for cash prizes. The talented and creative air brush artists come to compete and to show off their amazing air brush skills and design talents by painting the incredible body art that you see below.
These are just some examples of the incredible work they do.  Photobucket
 
Photobucket
 
Photobucket
 
Face painting is one style and in the pictures above you can see some of the different ways that a face can be painted. My favorite is from the game Operation. Face painting is often done at fairs and festivities but can hardly be compared to this.
 
Photobucket 
Photobucket 
Partial body painting is another method. I especially like the last picture. If you look closely you will see that all the ladies have a different Pink Floyd album cover painted on them.
 
Judging is done for the best paint job and how it's presented. Not unlike a fashion show. Actually it's a fashion/art show.
 
Photobucket 
Photobucket
 
Photobucket
 
Photobucket
 
Photobucket
 
 

These are examples from several different shows to give you an idea of the art. The bodies are covered to protect the innocent. Ha ha! I hope you enjoyed this cool art form.

Photobucket Keep On Bloggin'!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Bekkie, got here..lol This body painting is amazing lol must take hours to do. hope your day is a good one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Summer, would you believe I blogged on this a long time ago on Windows Live and they closed my account down until I removed it? I love Blogger cause they let you have 'adult subjects' hence the warning before you can see my Blogspot. This is much better than they ever were!! I hope you have a wonderful day yourself my friend! Did you check out the Horoscopes on my Blogspot? They are from the Body Painting Championships too. Big hug for your day!!! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Bekkie, Yes I can believe it, it is typical of WL. I've had mine shut 3 time's and they were'nt explicit photo's. they will close a site if they think it's offensive to children, trouble is WLS is not an adult site it is aimed at children as well, that is if there is anybody left out there..lol well, here you can blog nudes till your hearts content hahaha not me though..I'm a good girl...LOL ;) have a great sunday HUGS

    ReplyDelete

I hope you like the geekiness and topics that I write about in Wonderland. Let me know by leaving me a comment so I write more. Thank you for coming!