Monday, March 15

Good-bye To Lap Top Computers?

This is new technology from Japan. What could these things that look like ink pens do? How can something like this replace laptop computers?

Read on to see just how cool this invention from Japan is.

ATT00019

Look closely, how could these 6 pen sized objects be a computer?

ATT00013

Are these pens with cameras or some kind of spy technology?

ATT00007

Congratulations my friends you are looking into the future! You have just seen something that will replace your PC in the near future and here's how it works:

ATT00016

In the revolution of micro parts and circuit boards, mini computers are coming into their own. Scientists have made great developments with bluetooth technology and this is what they came up with.

This is the forthcoming computer you can carry within your pockets.

ATT00010

These 'pen sort of instruments' produces both the monitor as well as the keyboard on any flat surfaces from where you can carry out functions you would normally do on your desktop or laptop computers.

ATT00004

I think this is an awesome discovery and I'm wondering how far something like this can go? I wonder how hard it is to fix it if it breaks and how much something like this would cost. How much disk space can it have? How does the mouse work? What kind of USB ports can it have? If these were cheap enough I'd certainly get one to use! Can any one say; "Good-bye laptops?"

Hope you enjoyed a glimpse into the future. Now, what did I do with that ink pen?

 photo headbangsoncomputer_t_01.gif  Keep On Bloggin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you like the geekiness and topics that I write about in Wonderland. Let me know by leaving me a comment so I write more. Thank you for coming!